DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Dreamcast SD Card Adapter Parts
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
I'm making the SD-Card Adapter. I don't have a SD Card Adapter on hand, but I do have an SD to Micro SD card that I could solder directly onto.

These are the parts I need according to the forums.

resistor 470.
capacitor 47 uf.
capacitor 0.1 uf.

Are all of these absolutely mandatory?

I plan on salvaging these parts from other electronics, but I have no idea how to tell if its the correct one or not.

Thank you.
Resistor and LED is not required.
MicroSD do not work, some do not have SPI interface.
Thank you.

So the only required parts are these:

capacitor 47 uf.
capacitor 0.1 uf.

Now, all I need to do is find out how to tell the difference between capacitors.

Thank you.
(08.09.2010 13:23)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]MicroSD do not work, some do not have SPI interface.

I think the ones that do not work are rare though. I've tested 3 myself until now and each one of them worked.

Probably the ones that comes with microSD to SD (like this one) comes with full SD compatibility, therefore they should work with Dreamcast.

(09.09.2010 00:07)TeamXlink писал(а): [ -> ]Now, all I need to do is find out how to tell the difference between capacitors.

What you mean?
Find out how to tell the difference in parts.

Like how do I know a capacitors are these ones:
capacitor 47 uf.
capacitor 0.1 uf.
(12.09.2010 04:15)TeamXlink писал(а): [ -> ]Find out how to tell the difference in parts.

Like how do I know a capacitors are these ones:
capacitor 47 uf.
capacitor 0.1 uf.

The person that sells you them will give you the value you asked, and probably the value is written on the shell anyway.
I am trying to salvage the parts from old electronics.

So, it will say on the part, what it is?
URL ссылки