DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Playstation Emulator Idea
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Have you guys heard of something called Windows CE loader? I found it on dcisozone, and it claims to load most to all wince aps. I am very interested in using this as a way to bring new games to Dreamcast. Then I found out about fpsece, which stands for First Playstation Emulator for Windows ce. You can find out about it here: http://www.fpsece.net/ This gave me a few ideas.

1. Would it be possible to use WinCE loader with fpsece to create an alternative ps1 emulator for DC?

2. Fpsece uses a program called pocketiso to compress and clean up isos. I am wondering if pocketiso would help playing commercial Dreamcast games from the sd card, or possibly speed up games that would normally run slow?

I have no experience, so I am asking you guys. I would also like some help burning and using windows CE loader, as well as how to make a scummvm and nesterdc disks. Thanks for your help, and Swat, thanks for all your hard work. The Dreamcast community owes you a debt of gratitude. Thanks to you, I can hopefully make my Dreamcast last forever.
Ooo. Good idea, but dreamcast have a little memory(
WinCE stuff is not plataform free!

It means none of them NOT MADE for Dreamcast will work on Dreamcast, or even can be easily ported.
WinCE platform is very slow. Unlikely that it will work.
URL ссылки