DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Uae4all Rc3 Amiga 500 emulator with SD Adapter support
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
I come bearing gifts!

Chui released his new Amiga 500 emulator, and it has many new improved features!

- Increased speed around 30%: Significant improvements in both the rendering of sound and the video.
- Support for savestates: They usually occupy a 300-400Ks so it is necessary to SD card.
- Support for SD cards. Create a folder 'uae4all' in the root of the SD card which saves disk savestates and differences.
- Using the latest FAME Motorola 68000 core: Even more stable and faster.

I have created an sdiso and included 452 roms!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLVZ9PWT

You can thank him here.

http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/uae4all.html

I do have a huge problem though, I can get the sdiso to load on my 2gb sd card fine, but when I try and load it from my 32gb card, it gives me an error in Dreamshell.

Apparently Dreamshell don't like large cards like I have. I can get regular sdiso's of retail games loading no problem, but it really must not like homebrew at all.
My SD card has been quiet lately - this looks like a good reason to fire it up! Thanks to all involved (especially for preparing an SD compatible iso!)

Danke!
Okay, I just loaded this up via SD Card - The emu works fine (loads okay) but I can't see the roms folder. I can browse for the folder but the directory is empty (even though it should be 'roms' and full of roms)

Any ideas?
It is not full of roms when you extract it? I have no idea, but I got the roms from another amiga emulator disc I had burnt previously, I just ripped them off of it and added them to the package.

When you start this emulator for the first time, it creates a new folder called uae4all, in the sd card root. Is this the folder you are browsing? It would appear empty but it is used for storing save states.
I managed to fix the problem soon after - I had to put the uae.iso and 'roms' folder in the root folder - then it browed and loaded roms okay.

Messed around with James Pond 2 but a LOT of the other games simply don't work - Did you test out the roms before including them? It's probably a painfully tedious process but if someone could go through all the roms and take out all the ones that don't work I think it would be better.
Oh, no I didn't test the roms. I got them from my old cd I had of an older version of the emulator I downloaded from dcisozone.

G'luck mein freund. Wink Ich hoffe es alle werks! I know that was horrible Deutsch lol. Grammatik is not my strong point. Tongue
WOW! This got faster? I thought it was darn fast already. Very cool. I'll check it out later. It will be much easier to add/remove roms(disk images) with SD support.

This was already my favorite emulator on the DC for 'classic' computer gaming... these improvements are very interesting indeed.
URL ссылки