DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Modify or add applications. we allowed?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hello my name is Jirohn, First of all I would like to apologize for any problems that may be occasions on DC-SWAT team.
I recently made ​​some modifications to Dreamshell (DS Ubuntu Mod)
Not knowing what could cause a problem, my lack of understanding of English, in DCISOZONE warned me, but I did not understand. I think it's the second time they let me know
and this time I could understand.

I would ask permission to perform dreamshell mods and applications. so we can have more variety of topics and other applications. Please, If not much trouble I would like to obtain your permission.

Otherwise, shut up my text editor, and I wont go back to play over a single line of DS, to no longer cause problems.

Thank you very much for your attention.

P.D.: Sad I hope there is no misunderstanding, since I am Spanish and this has been translated by google translator. Thanks
You could have typed it in spanish as well because i know spanish to some extent. So basically all you are saying is you made Ubuntu work on the dreamcast and you were wondering if dc-swat was ok with it? Yes or No?

Usted podría haberlo escrito en español y porque sé español, hasta cierto punto. Así que, básicamente todo lo que estamos diciendo es que usted hizo el trabajo Ubuntu en la Dreamcast y que se preguntan si DC-SWAT estaba bien con él? Sí o No?

that was translated using google though
si he creado la modificacion para Dreamshell llamada DS UBUNTU

here is Sd version:

http://www.dcisozone.com/downloads/2644/...ish)).html

and here, cdi version by R34per:

http://www.dcisozone.com/downloads/2647/...rsion.html

si hay algun problema por favor, decidmelo.

Muchas Gracias por la atencion
I do not mind of course!
thanks for you comprension
thats cool swat!.. we can get updates faster thanksssssss
Great news!
Wait... What did Jirohn do? I don't understand.
he added an mp3 player and fixed some bugs.Plus he added a ubuntu like theme Big Grin
Start menu functional coming soon, XDD, thanks for your support
Ah I see. Very nice!
(17.06.2011 11:57)Jirohn писал(а): [ -> ]Start menu functional coming soon, XDD, thanks for your support

Gzz man as i told you in my message?That would be totally awesome!!!Big GrinBig Grin
Yeah, Jirohn is doing an excellent job with Dreamshell modding, he is keeping it fresh and adding Spanish for the large Latin speaking DC community. I think it is a great thing for it to be in as many languages as possible.

Welcome Angreifer! Nice to see you here.
i did suggested him i lot of things about dream shell via pm and most of them are becoming true!!thanks man! Really do wehave any news or update?
URL ссылки