DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Dreamcast SD reader DS 4 RC SD DCI to VMU Transfer Question
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hello guys, hopefully this forum is still active as most sega or dc forums are now inactive or shutdown from hackers but I just bought this from china.

I have 3 questions.

1 - When I get it, can I d/l a 2011 roster which is a dci file or whatever from my pc via online, put it on sd card in my pc sd slot, put sd card in sd reader of dc, open file in dreamshell 4 cd, then transfer the dvi nba 2k2 2011 roster from sd to my actual dc vmu ?

I hope yes.

2 - What brand sd cards or size can I use 4gb or 32 gb or ?

3 - One last thing, where do I d/l back up ISOs of WORKING sd card games dc games like I have sonic 1 but can I d/l iso or can I burn my sega sonic 1 cd to sd on dreamcast (I believe I must install dreamshell IN my dc but I don't want to put 4 rc1 beta in my system) ?
You can copy RAW files to/from VMU via filemanager or dump/restore full VMU filesystem (on emu ex. vmu.bin). DCI files not supported.
DreamShell supported SD cards up to 32 GB, use 6 class (or higher) of SD card.
(16.07.2012 09:39)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]You can copy RAW files to/from VMU via filemanager or dump/restore full VMU filesystem (on emu ex. vmu.bin). DCI files not supported.

Oh ok thx Swat. I was just trying to download a dci roster to a pc sd card then put in my dc and put on vmu but I guess I can't with dreamshell ???, that sucks I cant. What is a RAW file ?

Цитата:DreamShell supported SD cards up to 32 GB, use 6 class (or higher) of SD card.

What brand do you use, like, what is exact card you have ? Is it on ebay ?
I use kingston and transcend cards.
Use vmu managers on pc for converting saves.
(16.07.2012 11:10)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]I use kingston and transcend cards.

Ok thank you, I'll look for those brands. But is the type of cards that work with dc sd reader regular SD cards or SDHC or SDSC or SDHC or SDXC or SDIO ? I have no idea which sd card type to get for dc (dreamcast) sd reader maybe a kingston 32gb regular sd card ?

Цитата:Use vmu managers on pc for converting saves.

What exact program do you recommend, I am a noob with this. I have no Nexus card or hook ups to dc to pc or any of that stuff, just the file on my pc (dci) and sd card/dc sd card reader. Hopefully I can play updated roster on my actual dc and vmu. It's a 2011 roster for nba2k2.
SD (aka SDSC) and SDHC supported. SDIO and SDXC not supported.

VMU info:
http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum/thread-1848.html
Thanks so much. I figured it out, and it was all my fault. I was using the new RC disk and trying to play games for Beta 4. I have bought a new SD card, and now I have one for each version. I am sorry if I annoyed anyone with all my questions. I just didn't know what was wrong. I know better now. Thank you

---------------------

Gafas Burberry
URL ссылки