DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: RC1 ISO loader not showing ISO's
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hi there,

Am wondering something placed all my games in:
/sd/DS/apps/gamename

and made shortcuts for all games on my Dreamshell RC1 Desktop, these are started with a script like this:
http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum/thread-1790-...l#pid21754
very convenient. But sometimes I want to try other settings for the isoloader like an other startup method or high/low memmory.

When I start the iso loader and browse to /sd/DS/apps and select a gamefolder it shows up empty. So i can't start it manually.

How come? Confused

Is it possible to put these different settings in the XML files? then I just find out the ideal settings for the ISO and put it in the XML
You can control all the parameters, type the isoldr command in the console and you'll see all of its parameters.

Код:
Usage: isoldr options args
Options:
-d, --dma       -Emulate DMA transfer (for more compability)
Arguments:
-t, --type      -Loader type (sd/hdd/cd/net/auto) default auto
-p, --lap         -Loader for low or high memory (default low)
-f, --file      -ISO Image file
-m, --mounted   -Set iso vfs path if ISO Image already mounted
-j, --jmp       -Boot mode: 0 = boot.bin (default), 1 = ip.bin legal screen, 2 = ip.bin bootstrap 1
-i, --ip        -Dreamcast IP addr, if used net loader (default from netif)
-h, --host      -Server IP addr, if used net loader (default 192.168.0.192)
-a, --addr      -Boot.bin exec addr (default AC010000)
-l, --lba       -Boot.bin LBA (default get from IP.BIN or set 150(is a zero LBA))
-b, --boot     -Boot.bin file name (default get from IP.BIN)
Thanks, going to fiddle with this!
Does anybody know why my SDISO's are not shown when I manually browse trough my folders on my SD card?

Idea I think it has to do with the file sdisold.dat file which I can't find anymore on my SD card.
Is there a (console) command that rechecks all folders for SDISO's and recreates the file sdisold.dat?

I formatted my SD card, put the RC1 SD loader on the SD card again, and copied back my SDISO's
(damn 25 GB to SD is way slow on a class 10 sandisk 32GB card)
Still nothing was shown... HuhHuhHuh
The file sdisold.dat used only in Beta versions, RC version used another method.
ok clear, then I know that I won't be needing that file
I also had this issue using the RC1. This is solved pressing the green button while move the pointer manually at center screen outside menu.
URL ссылки