DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Problem with DreamShell
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
hi guys
i have problem with (DreamShell 4.0 RC 1 by SWAT) I downloaded Resident Evil Code Veronica (sdiso) from this site: http://theisozone.com/downloads/dreamcas...sdiso-usa/ to folder i named it to a1 on SD and my Dreamcast modded to load Bios From SD it's doesn't work and i change boot mode from ISO Loader to All attempts nothing happen and a lots of games not work just castlevania also downloaded it from theisozone.com. what i should do?

My attempts
- iso folder name in SD card ISO, iso and a1
- Change the SD card 4GB, 8GB and 16GB FAT32
- Install DreamShell 4.0 Beta 4 boot from Bios.
- Install DreamShell 4.0 Beta 3 boot from Bios.
- Boot DreamShell 4.0 Beta 3&4 boot from CD.
- Change Region to Japan, USA and Europe.
- I rename the file from RECV_CD1.iso to r1.iso

video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4cPy5Gg8RM
(17.08.2013 16:41)alimadhi писал(а): [ -> ]hi guys
i have problem with (DreamShell 4.0 RC 1 by SWAT) I downloaded Resident Evil Code Veronica (sdiso) from this site: http://theisozone.com/downloads/dreamcas...sdiso-usa/ to folder i named it to a1 on SD and my Dreamcast modded to load Bios From SD it's doesn't work and i change boot mode from ISO Loader to All attempts nothing happen and a lots of games not work just castlevania also downloaded it from theisozone.com. what i should do?

My attempts
- iso folder name in SD card ISO, iso and a1
- Change the SD card 4GB, 8GB and 16GB FAT32
- Install DreamShell 4.0 Beta 4 boot from Bios.
- Install DreamShell 4.0 Beta 3 boot from Bios.
- Boot DreamShell 4.0 Beta 3&4 boot from CD.
- Change Region to Japan, USA and Europe.
- I rename the file from RECV_CD1.iso to r1.iso

video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4cPy5Gg8RM
As far as I know, any commercial game will not work with BIOS-mod. Try to boot dreamshell with normal BIOS and then launch a game, and if it will work, so the mod is causing the problem.
i see wires are long?
(17.08.2013 18:32)sc_maxim писал(а): [ -> ]As far as I know, any commercial game will not work with BIOS-mod. Try to boot dreamshell with normal BIOS and then launch a game, and if it will work, so the mod is causing the problem.

No, he uses the working BIOS.

But if you want to start the game by booting from this BIOS, you need to run game from the IP.BIN bootstrap 1 and the loader should be placed in high memory (ip.bin will prevent him at low memory).
Go to the settings of ISO loader and select the appropriate options. This can be seen in my video when I booted with the same BIOS.
Also note that when the loader is in high memory, the games runs less than if it were in low memory.
Good luck.
(17.08.2013 18:32)sc_maxim писал(а): [ -> ]As far as I know, any commercial game will not work with BIOS-mod. Try to boot dreamshell with normal BIOS and then launch a game, and if it will work, so the mod is causing the problem.

ohhhh yes it work when i boot from official BIOS

(17.08.2013 22:24)cybdyn писал(а): [ -> ]i see wires are long?

i use 0.4mm wire

(19.08.2013 07:44)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]No, he uses the working BIOS.

But if you want to start the game by booting from this BIOS, you need to run game from the IP.BIN bootstrap 1 and the loader should be placed in high memory (ip.bin will prevent him at low memory).
Go to the settings of ISO loader and select the appropriate options. This can be seen in my video when I booted with the same BIOS.
Also note that when the loader is in high memory, the games runs less than if it were in low memory.
Good luck.

brother i did run the game from the IP.BIN bootstrap 1 and memory high but not work Sad
Only one game? Try something else.
So as I said, that from the high memory works fewer games. And for better use, take GD dump, convert it to ISO and try compress as CSO after if it works.
The DOA2 game are good choise for test all steps, this game works with any modes of the loader.
(19.08.2013 11:09)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]Only one game? Try something else.
So as I said, that from the high memory works fewer games. And for better use, take GD dump, convert it to ISO and try compress as CSO after if it works.
The DOA2 game are good choise for test all steps, this game works with any modes of the loader.

a lots of games not works
and i have gdi dump i can convert to ISO but the problem i don't know how to compress as CSO and how to convert the game to SD Smile
1. Download ISO Make pack v2.0.
2. Put Track03.bin (~ 1Gb) from GD-RIP to directory with the make pack.
3. Click bin2iso.bat
4. Try to run ISO in DS.
5. If it works, click compress_iso.bat and try again.
6. If it works, select best image for you.
Thank you so much
You have a success story? Smile
(20.08.2013 12:48)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]You have a success story? Smile

I Download ISO Make pack v2.0 and Put Track03.bin from GD-RIP to directory with the make pack and hit the bin2iso.bat
and put the iso in the sd card and it works and 18 wheeler American Pro works too Smile

but compress_iso.bat not works
18wheeler.iso => compress_iso.bat => 18wheeler.iso.cso

in sd card game_name 18wheeler.iso.cso and 18wheeler.cso not works veronica too
For the CSO need more memory, so many of the games will not work in this format, as and some games not works with high memory loader (one reason).
18 Wheeler? OMG, this game not works for me! Congrat Smile
It seems this game works only if you start with IP.BIN. Interesting information, thank you Smile
(21.08.2013 14:06)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]For the CSO need more memory, so many of the games will not work in this format, as and some games not works with high memory loader (one reason).
18 Wheeler? OMG, this game not works for me! Congrat Smile
It seems this game works only if you start with IP.BIN. Interesting information, thank you Smile

thank you for Congrat.
yes it's work for me and I'm happy, i just download it from 18 Wheeler - American Pro Trucker and by bin2iso.bat convert it to iso and change the option of ISO loader to IP.BIN bootstrap 1 and high memory it's work Smile
URL ссылки