DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Binary problems running in IDE!
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Add a few extra applications on my custom interface for Dreamshell which run smoothly in SD but when running in the IDE the screen goes black !?

Example: "os.execute (string.format ('exec -b f ide / DS / apps / DCPlaya / DCMC.bin' os.getenv ('PATH')));"

I'd also like to know if you can use a specific text in a file in the DS folder without having to specify it in all applications.
Such as the version of "Dreamshell 4.0.0 RC 2" on the back of the desk. (This session for user "Dark Hayabusa in my case" and in the future to change it to another user.

And finally you can include the clock as the original interface of the Dreamcast? Is there any command for this?
PHP код:
os.execute('exec -b -f '..os.getenv ('PATH')..'/apps/DCPlaya/DCMC.bin'); 

What do you mean about the text file? Scripts on Desktop?
I'll think about the clock.

The DCPlaya and the DCMC doesn't support the IDE devices directly, only SD.
If you want boot DCPlaya/DCMC from IDE, you need to make the ISO image and run it from ISO Loader.
(02.09.2014 09:55)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]
PHP код:
os.execute('exec -b -f '..os.getenv ('PATH')..'/apps/DCPlaya/DCMC.bin'); 

What do you mean about the text file? Scripts on Desktop?
I'll think about the clock.

The DCPlaya and the DCMC doesn't support the IDE devices directly, only SD.
If you want boot DCPlaya/DCMC from IDE, you need to make the ISO image and run it from ISO Loader.
send you an example of what I'm doing for mega.co.nz
Amazing work! I see that you have spent much time on it.
For dynamic labels you need use lua scripts or modules. You can see examples in stock applications.
If you like lua, you can see in File Manager lua script using GUI.LabelSetText function.
If you really can not understand it, I will try to explain in more detail in next time.

P.S.
Some trick to improve performance of heavy backgrounds:

Replace:
PHP код:
<image src="../../gui/back/logo.jpg" name="back" /> 

To:
PHP код:
<surface width="640" height="480" name="back">
    <
blit x="0" y="0" width="640" height="480" surface="../../gui/back/logo.jpg" />
</
surface

Due to this, the speed of rendering the remaining elements on the background will be higher.
URL ссылки