DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Noob problem
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hi all!!!! I can not start/burn 4.0 rc dreamshell 3 on my dreamcast PAL what should I use and what steps do I need to do (IMGBURN, ALCHOL120%)???? Thanks a lotHuhHuhCoolBig Grin
No my problem is not for burn the game but the os-->Dreamshell, it can't boot on my dreamcast,I have mastered 3 cd and nothing...and maybe because I burn badly?What should I do? Thanks
(12.06.2015 00:52)4np2 писал(а): [ -> ]No my problem is not for burn the game but the os-->Dreamshell, it can't boot on my dreamcast,I have mastered 3 cd and nothing...and maybe because I burn badly?What should I do? Thanks
[Изображение: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY_lCK0exHXkJfSUn9mx3...bclMWX_93L]
(12.06.2015 00:52)4np2 писал(а): [ -> ]No my problem is not for burn the game but the os-->Dreamshell, it can't boot on my dreamcast,I have mastered 3 cd and nothing...and maybe because I burn badly?What should I do? Thanks

IT helped me, before CD-R does not boot at all

Try another CD-R and burn at lower speed.

(12.06.2015 07:33)blackoff писал(а): [ -> ] IT helped me, before CD-R does not boot at all

Your laser dead soon.
ok it worked i try with discjuggler and all fine,but it boot only for the NTSC region and then you see not so much the screen? thank you SWAT
ok work all.. thank you P : S I could make an easy guide/tutorial if possible? another thank you SWAT
Do it if you want.
what should i write in this section or somewhere else?
Write in this section.
easy tutorial to burn/play dreamcast with dreamshell and sd,STEP BY STEP

ok! now What do you need?
1 - sd adapter/dreamcast now you can buy on "aliexspress"
2 - discjuggler-->download from isozone
3 - download last release of dreamshell in this site on "dreamshell section"
4 - blank CD-R
5 - SD i think the max size is 32gb

ok! let's start burn dreamshell...
1 - Insert blank CD
2 - Open DiscJuggler
3 - click on NEW icon
4 - select burn disc images and then OK
5 - browse your CDI file dremashell
6 - click on tab ADVANCED
7 - select MODE 2
8 - select "RAW write" and "Add post-grap to 3rd party images"
9 - select SLOWER speed
10 - OK start your burn.....

let's start to play dreamcast with dreamshell and sd
1 - Insert the sd adapter with sd card in pc
2 - exctract the dreamshell file
3 - There are files in the DS folder copy them all in the SD
4 - copy sd iso game on SD in the root folder, or if you do not detect the game creates a folder and move it to the folder
5 - disconnect all put SD on the dreamcast adapter
6 - insert dreamshell CD on DC
7 - insert DC adapter
8 - and boot, If it doesn't work the first time try again and try again until you start
9 - go to file manager and select ISO GAME or go to ISO LOADER and play................

That's all
URL ссылки