DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: ISO Loader Crashes
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hey guys,

I've been console modding for a good few years but I've found a problem that has beaten me and my ameteur skills.

I've got an SD Card reader for my HKT3030 PAL E, model Dreamcast, composite cable, burned a disc of Dreamshell, all the apps are working with one exception.

When running the ISO Loader App in Dreamshell, the loading screen appears, followed by a black screen that I cannot exit from, and have to hard-reset to get past.

Got any solutions guys? I've lurked these forums before so I know you have some experts Angel

I've searched the internet far and wide, but couldn't find any solutions to this. Sorry if this is a n00b problem that is easily fixed but I tried!

If you have any questions about the setup I'm using just ask!
Hi.
The black screen at loading app or after click on ISO(or other) file?
(16.10.2015 08:51)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]Hi.
The black screen at loading app or after click on ISO(or other) file?

Both! ISO loading app goes to black screen, file manager works fine, I try to run ISO from there, screen says "loading" and then goes to black.
@HSlick: Could you give us more details about your SD Reader? Is it a DIY one or is it from China? Or is it mounted internally on DC? Also, have you tried with another SD Card?

I think I've seen such issue before.
I'm using an adapter from http://dc-sd.com/ - my SD is a 16gb class 10 SDHC.

I've actually managed to fix the problem as far as I can see by running the SD portion of DreamShell 4.0 RC 2 + Boot Loader with a boot disc from DreamShell 4.0 RC 3 + Boot Loader.

I have no idea why this works, but it at least runs Jaleco's Carrier. Will test more games and get back to you.
Try format your SD again and put the DS resources. Make size of cluster bigger (this should not affect, but will boot games faster).
URL ссылки