DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Desktop shortcuts?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hi guys, newbie here Smile
I IDE modded my DC and I'm very happy with the result, but I can't find anywhere how to create game shortcuts on the desktop? Can someone please help me? Thanks!
(31.01.2016 03:41)toto99303 писал(а): [ -> ]Hi guys, newbie here Smile
I IDE modded my DC and I'm very happy with the result, but I can't find anywhere how to create game shortcuts on the desktop? Can someone please help me? Thanks!
http://www.dreamcastbrasil.com.br/2015/1...reamshell/
Ok, these are pre-made images, I'll take a look at the XMLs and try to make my own. Thanks!
One more thing, can someone explain the isoldr arguments, which argument is doing what?
x - memory
f - path

isoldr -o 2 -a -x 0x8cfe8000 -e 2 -j 2 -f /sd/18Wheeler/disk.gdi

o -?
a -?
e - ?
j - ?

maybe more?

Thanks!
Болшое спасибо!
(31.01.2016 19:37)toto99303 писал(а): [ -> ]Болшое спасибо!
http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum/thread-2173.html
How I can change the size of icons? I would like to display them in 100x100 or 150x150.
The same with the font size, I'd like to make it a little bit bigger.
Just use images with bigger size.
Font size you can change in app.xml file.
(31.01.2016 13:43)toto99303 писал(а): [ -> ]Ok, these are pre-made images, I'll take a look at the XMLs and try to make my own. Thanks!

Did you manage to make your own shortcuts? I tried editing one of those premade ones to point to my games directory but I could not get the game to load.
I downloaded the crazy taxi file but init the app.xml refers to Capcom_vs_SNK_2 and the Novo Documento de Texto.txt refers to 3rdStrike.
Are these files even needed?
What files do I need and in what file structure?
(19.06.2016 09:28)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]Use scripts on desktop - http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum/thread-2157-...l#pid27392

Excellent, Thank you. That works great.

Is there anyway to call a path that has a space in, such as
os . execute ( "isoldr -x 0x8c004000 -e 8 -f /ide1/Games/Crazy Taxi II/disk.gdi" );

This path will cause an error when it reads the space between 'Crazy' and 'Taxi', and not load.
Or will I need to rename all my files to remove the space's?
Try use quotes like this:

PHP код:
os.execute('isoldr -x 0x8c004000 -e 8 -f "/ide1/Games/Crazy Taxi II/disk.gdi"'); 

If it not help, just remove space's...
Цитата:os . execute ( "isoldr -x 0x8c004000 -e 8 -f /ide1/Games/Crazy Taxi II/disk.gdi" )

What is IDE1? maybe you mean IDE
можно создать до 4-ёх разделов, смонтируются они соответственно в /ide/ , /ide1/ , /ide2/ и /ide3/
(20.06.2016 10:00)Somechump писал(а): [ -> ]Excellent, Thank you. That works great.

Is there anyway to call a path that has a space in, such as
os . execute ( "isoldr -x 0x8c004000 -e 8 -f /ide1/Games/Crazy Taxi II/disk.gdi" );

This path will cause an error when it reads the space between 'Crazy' and 'Taxi', and not load.
Or will I need to rename all my files to remove the space's?

The workaround I use is to put underline for paths (for both device path and scripts), example "/Crazy_Taxi_II"
GDRipper instead of gaps puts _ Wink
(20.06.2016 13:02)alex писал(а): [ -> ]
Цитата:os . execute ( "isoldr -x 0x8c004000 -e 8 -f /ide1/Games/Crazy Taxi II/disk.gdi" )

What is IDE1? maybe you mean IDE

DS поддерживает до 4-х разделов на HDD и SD.
Это у него второй раздел значит.
URL ссылки