DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: HDD IDE Dreamcast_ Plug and play
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
[Изображение: B14016th.jpg]

[Изображение: nMJF3EYh.jpg]

[Изображение: 4EeGRKkh.jpg]

[Изображение: 4qizPQsh.jpg]

[Изображение: CuyrSaHh.jpg]

Can you try to load Soul Reaver (optimized GDI) using all 2,5" HDDs you have?

I did try to use two 250GB 2,5" WD Scorpio WD2500BEVE HDDs and on both the game had hiccups. When you play, the game tries to load the next part of the level and hangs for a 0,5 sec to load the next part. Using 3,5" HDD I didn't have this issue. I'm looking for the best 2,5" HDD for my DC.
I tried WD mainly because of the capacity and lower power needed (0,55A).
zolwikwkurwik, you tried format or defragment HDD?
(18.04.2016 15:04)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]zolwikwkurwik, you tried format or defragment HDD?

I didn't defragment anything, but the HDD was fully formatted to FAT32. I did try 64kB and smallest possible cluster size with the same result.

It's like the HDD is in sleep mode all the time and need time to wake up when needed..
Hmm maybe, but it should wakeup automatically when request the data...
This HDD detected as LBA28 or LBA48?
(18.04.2016 15:28)zolwikwkurwik писал(а): [ -> ]
(18.04.2016 15:04)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]zolwikwkurwik, you tried format or defragment HDD?

I didn't defragment anything, but the HDD was fully formatted to FAT32. I did try 64kB and smallest possible cluster size with the same result.

It's like the HDD is in sleep mode all the time and need time to wake up when needed..

I saw one hiccup at 7:25 during jump. Can you record more gameplay from the start?
Hi!
I've been subcribing to your youtube channel for a long time. This new implementation just blew my mind, very nice job!

Would you mind describing the schematics for soldering the IDE interface to the gutted GD-ROM?

I'd love to make one myself!
Thank a lot.
(28.04.2016 01:13)jacobsson писал(а): [ -> ]Hi!
I've been subcribing to your youtube channel for a long time. This new implementation just blew my mind, very nice job!

Would you mind describing the schematics for soldering the IDE interface to the gutted GD-ROM?

I'd love to make one myself!
Thank a lot.
[Изображение: I9vreRF.jpg]
URL ссылки