DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Daedalus N64 EMU
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hi guys, I'm new here!!! I'd like to know if is possible the N64 Emulator runs better on DC using DreamShell + SD Cards?

I remember the PSP version works better because it could run the games from the SD cards.

Dreamcast version:

Low speed in this EMU not out of read speed from GD drive.
(29.06.2016 14:40)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]Low speed in this EMU not out of read speed from GD drive.

I know, but I think this Emulator is open source...

Is it possible to program it to work better reading the roms from the sd card? Like the PSP does?

Because I remember the problem was that the Rom needed to be loaded from the Memory RAM and maybe the emulator running from the DreamShell could read the rom in pieces... do you think is it possible?

Sorry if I am wrong, I don't know so much about this things haha, it's just a thought!
Make ISO and boot it from ISO Loader, you will get almost the same result.
(30.06.2016 04:51)NeoSnk писал(а): [ -> ]
(29.06.2016 14:40)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]Low speed in this EMU not out of read speed from GD drive.

I know, but I think this Emulator is open source...

Is it possible to program it to work better reading the roms from the sd card? Like the PSP does?

Because I remember the problem was that the Rom needed to be loaded from the Memory RAM and maybe the emulator running from the DreamShell could read the rom in pieces... do you think is it possible?

Sorry if I am wrong, I don't know so much about this things haha, it's just a thought!

Thank you bro!!!
URL ссылки