DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Possible to name ISO files in Dreamshell's GUI?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Is this possible to do using the controller? I currently lack a keyboard, I do not have the Dreamcast broadband adapter. The way I dump ISO's is via HDD PATA enclosure. However I get weary connecting/disconnecting that thing to dump DC games.

Recently I made a small error, I added a bunch of covers to ISO files and GDI files. The problem is with GDI files I renamed the folders to match the GDI FOLDER and not the GDI itself (silly me, I got a bunch of GDI's that say disk/optimized_gdi and not the name of the game). Is there a way I can rename them in DS menu or will I have to reconnect the enclosure again and rename them on my computer until I can buy a broadband adapter?
1) Open app Filemanager
2) Select your gdi file
3) Click on top panel button rename [attachment=650]
4) In opened frame click on name for highlight name
5) Write new_name.gdi
6) Click confirm button

step 5 without keyboard
5.1) press START for open virtual keyboard
5.2) button X for remove old name
5.3) write new_name.gdi
5.4) press START for close virtual keyboard
(01.05.2017 12:53)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]1) Open app Filemanager
2) Select your gdi file
3) Click on top panel button rename
4) In opened frame click on name for highlight name
5) Write new_name.gdi
6) Click confirm button

step 5 without keyboard
5.1) press START for open virtual keyboard
5.2) button X for remove old name
5.3) write new_name.gdi
5.4) press START for close virtual keyboard
Tried everything you said. After step 5.4) when I hit START it seemed like the opened frame wanted me to hit the green check mark for "confirm" when I did so I got this message:

[Изображение: Error%20Dreamshell.png]

I reset out of it. File Manager allows me to type the name but it's not letting me confirm it, help?
Filemanager do this in console and not like spaces in path to file...
(02.05.2017 10:23)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]Filemanager do this in console and not like spaces in path to file...
Even when you try to eliminate those spaces with underscores like "_" do you think it might be rejecting me because once those spaces are put in place (on PC) they cannot be changed through the consoles Filemanager?

In that case I'm slightly screwed because I put spaces in all my covers/GD-ROMs before dumping them onto the harddrive with my HDD enclosure. I guess the only way for me to fix it manually then is to reconnect the enclosure after all. That's kind of bummer but things could be worse. If there's anything else I failed to do with this thing let me know, at any rate I appreciate all your suggestions.
You can try make it directly in console with virtual keyboard, but replace spaces to backspash "\" in the path (need lalest DS from github).
Код:
rename /ide/some\path\with\spaces/disc.gdi /ide/some\path\with\spaces/disc2.gdi
^Something I'll have to try once I download the new DS then, thanks.
URL ссылки