DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Cover Art Game Browser
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Is there any chance of being able to browse games by cover art in a future version of Dreamshell? Something like in the video below would be fantastic but I'm guessing the video clips would be a bit much for the Dreamcast. Just a simple cover art browser would be great though.

That menu reminds me of a modded Xbox playing vids and displaying covers! o_O Never knew that to be possible on the DC. Is that the DC itself or some emulator?
(08.05.2017 14:10)Turbokat писал(а): [ -> ]That menu reminds me of a modded Xbox playing vids and displaying covers! o_O Never knew that to be possible on the DC. Is that the DC itself or some emulator?

It's not on the Dreamcast. It's just an example of what I would like to see in DreamShell.
(08.05.2017 16:50)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]
(08.05.2017 14:10)Turbokat писал(а): [ -> ]That menu reminds me of a modded Xbox playing vids and displaying covers! o_O Never knew that to be possible on the DC. Is that the DC itself or some emulator?

It's not on the Dreamcast. It's just an example of what I would like to see in DreamShell.

Yeah I know you can do shortcuts with the latest DreamShell version but I'd prefer a more robust way to browse games. Automatically sorting them alphabetically for example. It would be nice to have game descriptions and info like in the above video as well.
(09.05.2017 02:12)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]Automatically sorting them alphabetically for example

look Commits on Dec 5, 2016 Wink
(09.05.2017 02:29)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]look Commits on Dec 5, 2016 Wink

Oh that's cool. Still not ideal though. I have almost 200 games on my hard drive so having to add them all as shortcuts is a bit tedious to say the least. Ideally I would just like an alternate cover art view in the ISO Browser with an option to sort alphabetically.
(09.05.2017 19:41)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]

Oh that's cool. Still not ideal though. I have almost 200 games on my hard drive so having to add them all as shortcuts is a bit tedious to say the least. Ideally I would just like an alternate cover art view in the ISO Browser with an option to sort alphabetically.

[Изображение: 6xT5gFj.jpg]
(10.05.2017 05:35)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]
(09.05.2017 19:41)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]

Woah! @Aldair: Is this from Dreamshell?!

EDIT: subscribed to your new youtube channel now, what happened to the old one?
URL ссылки