DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: NOTE: kof 2000 using vga in Dreamshell does not work.
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.

It appears to be working in the video..

Ah I see what you did there a swap-trick. The only issue with this is lead swapping, some of us have TV set-ups that make it harder to plug/unplug consoles. Plus my Dreamcast AV slot is heavy tight! Pulling the cord out and placing it back in every time you must play a certain game is bound to wear down the contacts.

Make no mistake though, this is an interesting and cool discovery! I just wish it would be a simple fix like tweaking Dreamshell's settings. Well there's always next Dreamshell release. By any chance does this game work in SCART RGB and other low-tier signals?
(15.06.2017 04:21)Turbokat писал(а): [ -> ]It appears to be working in the video..

Ah I see what you did there a swap-trick. The only issue with this is lead swapping, some of us have TV set-ups that make it harder to plug/unplug consoles. Plus my Dreamcast AV slot is heavy tight! Pulling the cord out and placing it back in every time you must play a certain game is bound to wear down the contacts.

Make no mistake though, this is an interesting and cool discovery! I just wish it would be a simple fix like tweaking Dreamshell's settings. Well there's always next Dreamshell release. By any chance does this game work in SCART RGB and other low-tier signals?
It's to show the kof 2000 bug using vga in Dreamshell!
Looks like a cable swap to me. What is the KOF 2000 bug screen blanking? Nice Ryo btw.
URL ссылки