DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Weird graphics glitches in Dreamshell GUI
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
Hey guys, I've recently been working on compiling a large game collection for the Dreamshell OS with custom launch scripts and icons for each game.
An SD-Card compatible version can be found over here by the way.

One rather annoying problem I've been running into though are the weird, seemingly random graphics glitches in the Dreamshell GUI which seem to get worse the more icons you put on the main screen / Desktop.

When I try to scroll through my collection I get severely messed up visuals to the point where the Text becomes hard to read. I've attached a picture of the problem:

[attachment=654]

I've tried deleting and rearranging a few of the icons but with little effect.
Is there any know method of preventing this from happening?

regards
doc
Good job.
Try it. I disable scroll, now just switch.
(28.06.2017 08:29)SWAT писал(а): [ -> ]Good job.
Try it. I disable scroll, now just switch.

Excellent, that solved my problem. Big Grin
The new games pack is now available at theisozone by the way - it contains over 500 retail & homebrew games including a DreamShell compatible version of Half-Life + Mods.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/drea...ames-pack/

PS: I can also provide a torrent for people who don't have a FireDrop account. PM me if you want a link.
(02.07.2017 17:40)thedoctor45 писал(а): [ -> ]The new games pack is now available at theisozone by the way - it contains over 500 retail & homebrew games including a DreamShell compatible version of Half-Life + Mods.

PS: I can also provide a torrent for people who don't have a FireDrop account. PM me if you want a link.
Games in windows CE cdi does not work. It's just a pack of untested games.
I used isomaker and made iso with DMA but it does not work.

Just made the Half Life iso as shown in the video.
(02.07.2017 17:51)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]Games in windows CE cdi does not work. It's just a pack of untested games.

He's the author of that pack, he already said that every game of the pack is functional.
He managed to get Half Life to work, he used another version of it, convert it to GDI opt. He made a very good job.
(02.07.2017 18:05)Gillbert писал(а): [ -> ]
(02.07.2017 17:51)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]Games in windows CE cdi does not work. It's just a pack of untested games.

He's the author of that pack, he already said that every game of the pack is functional.
He managed to get Half Life to work, he used another version of it, convert it to GDI opt. He made a very good job.

I'll download.
(02.07.2017 17:40)thedoctor45 писал(а): [ -> ]The new games pack is now available at theisozone by the way - it contains over 500 retail & homebrew games including a DreamShell compatible version of Half-Life + Mods.

Any chance you can upload Half-Life by itself? I'd rather not download the whole 85GB file just for that. Wink Also, what settings do you use to boot it?
(02.07.2017 19:22)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]Any chance you can upload Half-Life by itself? I'd rather not download the whole 85GB file just for that. Wink Also, what settings do you use to boot it?

Alright, I'll look into it once the torrent is up and running - are you sure you don't want the whole pack tho? It's by far the most complete collection of DreamShell software available out there. I assure you the download will be worth your time.
(02.07.2017 20:39)thedoctor45 писал(а): [ -> ]are you sure you don't want the whole pack tho? It's by far the most complete collection of DreamShell software available out there.

I'm all set. I already have a complete North American set of games in addition to some PAL and Japanese exclusives on my hard drive. Smile
(02.07.2017 21:57)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]
(02.07.2017 20:39)thedoctor45 писал(а): [ -> ]are you sure you don't want the whole pack tho? It's by far the most complete collection of DreamShell software available out there.

I'm all set. I already have a complete North American set of games in addition to some PAL and Japanese exclusives on my hard drive. Smile

That's neat, are you using those with a GD-EMU or USB GDROM board cause DreamShell still has its compatibility issues with a few of these games.
(02.07.2017 22:02)thedoctor45 писал(а): [ -> ]That's neat, are you using those with a GD-EMU or USB GDROM board cause DreamShell still has its compatibility issues with a few of these games.

Nope, just DreamShell. I couldn't bring myself to pay $150 - $200 for one of those when I could just do the IDE mod for $10. lol Even though the compatibility isn't 100%, it's still quite good. I've tested every game myself and recorded the results in a spreadsheet (in my signature). Hopefully I can mark Half-Life as working with your GDI. Smile
(02.07.2017 23:29)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]Nope, just DreamShell. I couldn't bring myself to pay $150 - $200 for one of those when I could just do the IDE mod for $10. lol Even though the compatibility isn't 100%, it's still quite good. I've tested every game myself and recorded the results in a spreadsheet (in my signature). Hopefully I can mark Half-Life as working with your GDI. Smile

I've seen that list, and I found it very useful for testing my games - I could add a few titles if you want.
(03.07.2017 00:06)thedoctor45 писал(а): [ -> ]I've seen that list, and I found it very useful for testing my games - I could add a few titles if you want.

I like to test the games myself before adding them but you can let me know what they are, the format, and what settings you used.
Could you upload Half-Life + Mods?very good job!

18 Wheeler Pro Trucker is 100% compatible with Japanese GDI. The other gdi and iso freezes in the choice of the fourth player.

yes!
NOTE: kof 2000 using vga in Dreamshell does not work.

Here's a link to the GoldSrc games in GDI format: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pctudmo3xg...c_Ports.7z
(03.07.2017 17:49)thedoctor45 писал(а): [ -> ]Here's a link to the GoldSrc games in GDI format: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pctudmo3xg...c_Ports.7z

It works! You're awesome dude! Thanks! Big Grin

Holy crap, you are a gentleman and a scholar!
Seriously, bless you for this.

Since we now have a isolated set of ISOs (no pun intended) it should be able to pre-modify the memory patch presets for widescreen from a PC?

EDIT: PM TheDoctor for a torrent link instead of that slow FireDrop archive.
Has anyone seen the red XCKDIY theme of DS RC4?
Looks pretty awesome!

Do anyone know if this is included on some CD when buying the adapter?
I'd love to use it in combination with @thedoctor45 game package!

[Изображение: TB2PJNqdXXXXXX_XpXXXXXXXXXX-119984923.jpg]

[Изображение: TB2uHKCaVXXXXXuXXXXXXXXXXXX-119984923.jpg]

[Изображение: T2wRRGX.JXXXXXXXXX-119984923.jpg]
Страниц: 1 2
URL ссылки