DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Dualbios doubt. :(
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Good morning Dreamers, I need to know if it is possible to extract the MX chip from a dualbios mod and install it in another DC without problems? I have done it a couple of times and I can not get the new DC to detect SDcard, I wonder if it will be necessary to install DreamShell again using the CD?
If you not damaged the MX bios during you're removing and welding it. I guess there is no problem...
(30.05.2019 15:20)EduardoKmus писал(а): [ -> ]I need to know if it is possible to extract the MX chip from a dualbios mod and install it in another DC without problems?

yes, you can

(30.05.2019 15:20)EduardoKmus писал(а): [ -> ]I have done it a couple of times and I can not get the new DC to detect SDcard, I wonder if it will be necessary to install DreamShell again using the CD?

damaged when unsoldering or when solder to new motherboard
(30.05.2019 16:25)fafadou писал(а): [ -> ]If you not damaged the MX bios during you're removing and welding it. I guess there is no problem...

Thanks you, I already did it and it worked perfectly. =)

(30.05.2019 22:42)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]
(30.05.2019 15:20)EduardoKmus писал(а): [ -> ]I need to know if it is possible to extract the MX chip from a dualbios mod and install it in another DC without problems?

yes, you can

(30.05.2019 15:20)EduardoKmus писал(а): [ -> ]I have done it a couple of times and I can not get the new DC to detect SDcard, I wonder if it will be necessary to install DreamShell again using the CD?

damaged when unsoldering or when solder to new motherboard

Ready, thanks bro ... it worked Smile
URL ссылки