DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Dreamshell image problem
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hello
I am new in the dreamcast world but i really wanted to get one and i finally did it. But now i have a problem with the dreamshell display image on the tv when i try to play.

The image when i boot up the program it pushes down the display image on the tv leaving the top black. It like cut half the image turning the top black and not a complete image on rest down of the tv.

Did anyone have this problem?
Can you help me?
(only after on the menu on the dreamshell the image suffers the problem, in the beginning no problem)

Hope you can respond me.

TY
Hi welcome :-)

Bad ds folder for picture 2 ?
Bad welder for picture 1 ?
is don't supported video mode for your TV
check another mode app Settings->DISPLAY SETTINGS->NATIVE MODE
(01.06.2019 12:24)fafadou писал(а): [ -> ]Hi welcome :-)

Bad ds folder for picture 2 ?
Bad welder for picture 1 ?

In the pic 2 i think all is ok ( was just to show the differences when the menu comes)

bad welder is what?
Ty for the answer!

(01.06.2019 12:55)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]is don't supported video mode for your TV
check another mode app Settings->DISPLAY SETTINGS->NATIVE MODE

I already try other native mode but it stays the same always...(is like dont change is not complete)
I try in 2 tv ( in the photo is a modern lcd and try on a old crt tv) and both do the same.
And the problem is always as you can see on the first photo(the inside menu of the dreamshell).
Is the tv the real problem?
ty for the answer!
change NATIVE MODE, save settings to VMU and reboot console

im'm look same problem on my old TV, he don't support PAL60
(01.06.2019 18:15)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]change NATIVE MODE, save settings to VMU and reboot console

I already try that but when i reboot it stay the same and the native mode goes always to auto.

(01.06.2019 18:15)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]change NATIVE MODE, save settings to VMU and reboot console

sometimes i cant even save to vmu(i cant understand why) and when i leave the settigns menu and the come back the native mode is again on auto(even without reboot).

I really dont know what to do anymore...

I know sometimes is saved because the file goes to the vmu. But even then the native mode goes to auto.
URL ссылки