DC-SWAT Forum
DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 - Версия для печати

+- DC-SWAT Forum (http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum)
+-- Форум: Sega Dreamcast (/forum-2.html)
+--- Форум: English section (/forum-29.html)
+--- Тема: DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 (/thread-1374.html)

DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 - TuxTheWise - 27.08.2010 21:27

It's wonderful to have a newer DreamShell version and see that its development is still active. I still haven't been able to check all the new features, but gdrip was my most wanted feature, and it's working fine (6% of my Power Stone JAP ripped so far as I write). The possibility of implementing DS Loader into bios is also impressive.

Thanks for all your hard work Mr. SWAT Smile

RE: DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 - SWAT - 28.08.2010 09:30

You're welcome Smile

RE: DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 - neon - 01.09.2010 22:49

Is it possible to use nullDC as a debugger of sdiso module, for those who doesn't have sd adaptor or doesn't want to waste time with copying isos on sd card?

RE: DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 - SWAT - 02.09.2010 15:30

No Sad

RE: DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 - neon - 17.09.2010 23:09

I have few questions about Dreamshell.
1. Is it possible to implement NTFS with compression support?
2. It seems that SD Lock (write protection) doesn't work. Is this caused be software or hardware (sd adaptor)?
3. Is it true that it support zipfs? If yes, what advantages it gives?
4. Is it possible to increase size of virtual keyboard? I suspect that you (SWAT) use vgabox. But when I use RF cable, it is very hard to read this virtual keyboard.
5. When I try to rip GD-ROM disc using icon "Start ripping GD-ROM to current directory" it shows:
****: disc change detected
DS_ERROR: "gdrip" Command not found

RE: DreamShell 4.0.0 Beta 4 - SWAT - 18.09.2010 17:16

1. No
2. Software.
3. This is a specific function. Archive operates as a directory in DreamShell file system. I do not think that it might come in handy for ordinary use, but in some applications, it can be.
4. You can not increase it. I will try to make it more in another version DreamShell.
5. You run DreamShell from a CD or SD card? The gdrip is external command, it is in the directory cmds. If you ran DreamShell from the GD-ROM and then changed disk, then the command will not work because DreamShell it can not find.