DC-SWAT Forum
Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. - Версия для печати

+- DC-SWAT Forum (http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum)
+-- Форум: Sega Dreamcast (/forum-2.html)
+--- Форум: English section (/forum-29.html)
+--- Тема: Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. (/thread-2422.html)

Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. - dawei - 30.05.2016 19:46

Hi there -- I have an issue -- I try to play Sonic Adventure or Crazy Taxi -- the GDIs are there but, when loading, the screen goes black and I nothing loads. Any ideas?

RE: Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. - megavolt85 - 30.05.2016 22:48

Boot from SD or HDD?
Boot loader on CD or BIOS mod (what is bios you use)?
GDI optimized?
What is boot settings you use?

RE: Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. - dawei - 31.05.2016 01:24

Hi there -- boot from hdd and is boot loader v2.4. I believe the GDIs are optimized -- how can you tell? Also on the bios, how can you tell the version. I'm in the BIOS Flasher and cant find what version it is. Thank you!!

RE: Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. - dawei - 31.05.2016 01:37

Some games work and some don't. Not sure why.

RE: Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. - SWAT - 31.05.2016 10:20

Try memory 0x8cfe8000

RE: Can't get several games to play - Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, etc. - dawei - 31.05.2016 16:03

Thank you! I will try.