DC-SWAT Forum
Problem with Dreamcast VA2.1 + SDcard - Версия для печати

+- DC-SWAT Forum (http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum)
+-- Форум: DreamShell (/forum-3.html)
+--- Форум: General Discussion (/forum-27.html)
+--- Тема: Problem with Dreamcast VA2.1 + SDcard (/thread-3576.html)

Problem with Dreamcast VA2.1 + SDcard - EduardoKmus - 25.05.2019 10:43

Hello friends, I modified a dreamcast model (va2.1) with dualbios mod and sd mod ... when booting the bios with dreamshell on the screen (checking sd ...) it freezes, it does not continue ... this only happens with the sd card inserted, when I remove the microsd simply continues to the next screen (boot menu).
Is there anything different when doing sd mod in a dreamcast va2.1 ??? I have done it just like in my dreamcast va1. Please help. regards

RE: Problem with Dreamcast VA2.1 + SDcard - SWAT - 26.05.2019 09:37

Nothing different for SD mod on any board.

RE: Problem with Dreamcast VA2.1 + SDcard - aldair - 26.05.2019 15:40

(25.05.2019 10:43)EduardoKmus писал(а):  Hello friends, I modified a dreamcast model (va2.1) with dualbios mod and sd mod ... when booting the bios with dreamshell on the screen (checking sd ...) it freezes, it does not continue ... this only happens with the sd card inserted, when I remove the microsd simply continues to the next screen (boot menu).
Is there anything different when doing sd mod in a dreamcast va2.1 ??? I have done it just like in my dreamcast va1. Please help. regards

need to remove the 5 capacitors from the serial.
[Изображение: dreamcast%2Bmeuf%2Bdiagrama.jpg]

RE: Problem with Dreamcast VA2.1 + SDcard - EduardoKmus - 29.05.2019 08:26

Thank you very much, although the problem persists, surely the motherboard has problems.