Создать ответ 

Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Bug in Crazy Taxi with the vibration pack.
Автор Сообщение
EduardoKmus Не на форуме
Пользователь

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 49
Поблагодарили 17 раз(а) в 11 сообщ.
Bug in Crazy Taxi with the vibration pack.
I do not know if I'm the only person on the planet who has noticed this, but I have not seen anything on the internet about it... I think the developers of that game have forgotten to invest some value for the vibration pack, (Both on CD , GD, DreamShell, GDemu), the game vibrates when we drive on asphalt and stops vibrating when we collide and drive through rustic terrain. Should not it be the other way around?
I've only tried the NTSC-U game, maybe someone can try it in PAL version. (This happens in Crazi Taxi and Crazi Taxi 2). regards

- My Dreamcast Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KmusDCRetroArc...irmation=1
16.06.2019 17:41
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
fafadou Не на форуме
Опытный

Рейтинг: 1
Сказал спасибо: 1129
Поблагодарили 89 раз(а) в 82 сообщ.
RE: Bug in Crazy Taxi with the vibration pack.
Never notice something strange during playing crazy taxi with my rumble pack
17.06.2019 00:26
miku Не на форуме
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщ.
RE: Bug in Crazy Taxi with the vibration pack.
(16.06.2019 17:41)EduardoKmus писал(а):  I do not know if I'm the only person on the planet who has noticed this, but I have not seen anything on the internet about it... I think the developers of that game have forgotten to invest some value for the vibration pack, (Both on CD , GD, DreamShell, GDemu), the game vibrates when we drive on asphalt and stops vibrating when we collide and drive through rustic terrain. Should not it be the other way around?
I've only tried the NTSC-U game, maybe someone can try it in PAL version. (This happens in Crazi Taxi and Crazi Taxi 2). regards

Crazy Taxi didnt have force feedback in the original naomi version either, it had a spring steering wheel like most other games.

I think force feedback would have made it less "crazy"

Sega Naomi Researcher & Enthusiast
http://arcade-enthusiasts.com
21.11.2020 23:54
Создать ответ 

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)