SD Adaptor for English users
Автор Сообщение
networkguy Не на форуме
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщ.
SD Adaptor for English users
Hi, I have been tinkering with a SD adaptor in my dreamcast, and so far have found bits and pieces of information all over the place! I'd like to say thanks to SWAT, and also Tux who has supplied most links so far, but I still havent found any website that offers all the programs from one site instead of linking all over the place. Also the programs often arent meant for this use and its hard to find information about how to use them. So, if anyone has a website that they are willing to start a section on, I am willing to contribute with programs, ISO's, and tutorials on building and using an SD-adaptor. I'm hoping SWAT wont mind me posting this here, as although this site has been ALOT of help, it is not aimed at english users!
So please email me if you can help : networkguy at hotmail dot co.nz

Also all you people ordering these from china, creating working games has so far been harder than building the hardware, so good luck! I can make these up for anyone who doesnt feel comfortable ordering from china, mine arent as pretty but they work sweet!

Ps: perhaps we should have a name for working ISOs to make searching easier! I propose SDISO, as it already seems to be sort of used?
28.01.2011 02:29
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
SD Adaptor for English users - networkguy - 28.01.2011 02:29

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)