Опрос: Хороший FAQ?
Нормальный
Плохой
FAQ не нужен вообще
[Показать результаты]
Внимание! Это открытый опрос, участникам предоставляется возможность видеть ответы других участников.
Создать ответ 

Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 7 - Средняя оценка: 4.43
Dreamshell - подробный FAQ
Автор Сообщение
shwoaps Не на форуме
Пользователь

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 32
Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 3 сообщ.
RE: Dreamshell - подробный FAQ
To convert almost any cdi to iso working with dreamshell use cdirip.exe and isofix.exe(it's in internet).
cdirip rips cdi to distinctive tracks. cdi is made from at-least 2 tracks. usually you get 2 tracks, first is selfboot info, second is game data. without doing it, you won't be able to mount cdi(maybe some will, but most wont. and you won't get ip.bin).

Then you need to use isofix.exe to fix game data track(its usually second track)(or you wont be able to mount it with cd emulator). It asks you for lba value, which you get from cdirip.exe.(when cdirip is workin, it shows in console each track lba. you need that info(usualy second track))
isofix spits out fixed iso and some small files, from which you need bootfile.bin (which is ip.bin).

then get isomake pack from swat website. you need it to hack lba and make iso.
when you unpack isomake, you get some files and dir "data". copy to it ip.bin(bootfile.bin) and all data from mounted cd.
then: execute hack_lba.bat, and create_iso.bat.

game absolutely needs 1ST_READ.BIN and ip.bin. in some cdi there where no 1ST_READ.BIN. i think in ds4rc3 you can use ip.bin from isomake pack, but better to use original Smile.

i'm not really sure if you need hack_lba.bat, but at least 2 times game did not work for me if i didn't hack it.
maybe Swat could enlighten us about hack_lba.
I do understand it's usage when you are repacking gdi to iso, but when you converting already hacked cdi to iso...

Feel free to answer in Russian, i understand it perfectly, but it would had taken me so much time to write it all in it, that i would not written anything.

ps: what are good Russian translated releases?
23.01.2016 18:20
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: Dreamshell - подробный FAQ - shwoaps - 23.01.2016 18:20