DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: NEW BIOS mod (unlock G1)
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This of modes is more unnecessary, use old BIOS'mod with this DS_CORE.BIN and this BIOS
(08.03.2015 14:58)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]This of modes is more unnecessary, use old BIOS'mod with this DS_CORE.BIN and this BIOS
The pic can be recorded on the bios_flasher Dreamshell?
pic don't need
(08.03.2015 15:45)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]pic don't need
I do not understand ... I need to use the flasher for pic or not?
(08.03.2015 16:00)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]I do not understand ... I need to use the flasher for pic or not?

The PIC isn't needed anymore, just make the old bios mod that you already know. Then flash the bios with the correct one and put the correct DS_CORE.BIN inside DS folder in the HDD.
(08.03.2015 17:25)Gillbert писал(а): [ -> ]
(08.03.2015 16:00)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]I do not understand ... I need to use the flasher for pic or not?

The PIC isn't needed anymore, just make the old bios mod that you already know. Then flash the bios with the correct one and put the correct DS_CORE.BIN inside DS folder in the HDD.
I already have the mod bios I want to use the pic.

[Изображение: r32Seq5m.jpg]
aldair писал(а):I want to use the pic.
why?
(08.03.2015 18:56)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]I want to use the pic.

Huh

Maybe the things aren't clear enough... What do you want isn't a way to boot Dreamshell directly from HDD?

Or you really want to know how to handle with PIC things?
(08.03.2015 19:32)Gillbert писал(а): [ -> ]
(08.03.2015 18:56)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]I want to use the pic.

Huh

Maybe the things aren't clear enough... What do you want isn't a way to boot Dreamshell directly from HDD?

Or you really want to know how to handle with PIC things?
Use the mod bios and direct carrregar Dreamshell hdd ide.
old BIOS mod (without pic) + this DS_CORE.BIN + this BIOS = direct load Dreamshell from hdd ide.
(08.03.2015 19:53)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]old BIOS mod (without pic) + this DS_CORE.BIN + this BIOS = direct load Dreamshell from hdd ide.
How to flash the pic?
OLD BIOS mod !!!!!

[Изображение: 15be12.gif]
(08.03.2015 19:50)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]Use the mod bios and direct carrregar Dreamshell hdd ide.

OK, let me explain better. When this topic started with G1-unlock subject developed by Megavolt, the PIC was really needed in order to do the task. But later on, Megavolt found out a way to no longer need to use a PIC.

Now it's possible to boot DS folder directly from HDD by using the conventional mod bios without the PIC mod Wink You only have to use the correct files (bios flash and DS core which has been already mentioned).
(08.03.2015 20:03)Gillbert писал(а): [ -> ]
(08.03.2015 19:50)aldair писал(а): [ -> ]Use the mod bios and direct carrregar Dreamshell hdd ide.

OK, let me explain better. When this topic started with G1-unlock subject developed by Megavolt, the PIC was really needed in order to do the task. But later on, Megavolt found out a way to no longer need to use a PIC.

Now it's possible to boot DS folder directly from HDD by using the conventional mod bios without the PIC mod Wink You only have to use the correct files (bios flash and DS core which has been already mentioned).
[Изображение: D1eS7MBl.jpg]

[Изображение: qHkqM9wl.jpg]
looks good aldair

Very nice
(10.03.2015 04:10)megavolt85 писал(а): [ -> ]Very nice
Elayne Carla
HDD IDE Dreamcast: Fighting Force 2

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
URL ссылки