SD Adaptor for English users
Автор Сообщение
networkguy Не на форуме
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщ.
RE: SD Adaptor for English users
Hey I saw a comment from them and have contacted them about it so hopefully it will be up soon. I will perhaps start a thread on that link you sent, and start adding info to it as I go, but what I would really like is a dedicated page rather than a forum thread, as these quickly get filled up with junk and unreliable links! In this forum someone has kindly put up an FTP server that can be uploaded to, but this cannot be found on google and doesnt contain any text to help explain what the files are etc (otherwise a good effort though Smile )

Also we need a good reliable database about how to convert each game, i.e whether to use binhack or dahack, whether to use Katana or Homebrew for loading (does that even make sense?) etc. I have made some games work myself, like code veronica, so I know im doing it right, but with other games, I dont want to say for sure that they dont work because how do I know it isnt my fault? Or perhaps just a guide that you try part one, and if the game doesnt work try part 2 etc until you have tried all possible ways... Instead of complaining I will contribute some of this info as soon as I can work it out!!
28.01.2011 04:31
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: SD Adaptor for English users - networkguy - 28.01.2011 04:31

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)