SD Adaptor for English users
Автор Сообщение
networkguy Не на форуме
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщ.
RE: SD Adaptor for English users
It doesnt need to be whole site, part of an existing site would probably be best but just something better than a forum. I'm from New Zealand and have no interest in US$ Tongue Also it seems to me that it was invented by JJ1ODM? What does he think of his idea being mass produced? Because if I were to put up instructions, it would give credit to him, and I would show people how to build it into their machines simply and easily, using parts from a local shop rather than ordering from overseas. Don't get me wrong, those devices look great and they make it accessible to everyone, but I imagine alot of people buying them are going to have the same trouble I have (getting games working), only they wont have the knowledge that I have... Unless he includes some new programs that I havent seen? and if they are freeware can someone please upload? From what I have heard it is recommended to use dreamshell with them?

Also I have wondered if SWAT is getting anything from the sales of those units, if they are using his software?
28.01.2011 06:52
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: SD Adaptor for English users - networkguy - 28.01.2011 06:52

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)