SD Adaptor for English users
Автор Сообщение
networkguy Не на форуме
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщ.
RE: SD Adaptor for English users
Well what I would really like to see is something that can rip discs without bios mod (I assume thats the fix). At the moment I am booting from disc, and if I click the rip button, it will try to rip the current disc being dreamshell, and if I try to swap to the disc I want before ripping it says command not found, and I'm guessing thats because it is running from CD rather than from memory. I'm more used to DOS, and I remember the fix for this in the old days was to setup a ramdisk, have your dos files on there, and that allowed you to swap out the floppy and work on another one. Could you do something similar? Or, am I doing something wrong in the first place?!

And with regards to your site, will you expand the english section to be more than just forums if people provide content? Also can you point me to some detailed information on how the 1st_read.bin and ip.bin files are used? I have been using programs to modify them without understanding what i'm doing. Also do you know anything about JJ1ODM's programs? his loader will load stuff that DS doesnt and vice versa, I thought that was pretty interesting, and his ripper seems to fail on even the mintest of discs, has anyone had success with it?
28.01.2011 15:01
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: SD Adaptor for English users - networkguy - 28.01.2011 15:01

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)