Development programs?
Автор Сообщение
rouken Не на форуме
Пользователь

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщ.
RE: Development programs?
To uglybuddy6: The Dev.Box is the official development tool, but some guys got some unities to their personal collections. You can find some collectors posting pics in forums or videos in YouTube showing their Dev.Boxes.

superdefault: The KallistiOS looks the only cheap way to someone create games/homebrews for Dreamcast, once the Dev.Kit is very difficult to find and very expensive to pay!! I made a quick research on Google about the KallistiOS, and I think it's very accessible. I think SWAT used the KallistiOS to create the DreamShell.

Also, I'm thinking... What are the differences between using the Dev.Box and KallistiOS. Is the Dev.Box far better to program than using KallistiOS, or both are equal to work with? Or even... KallistiOS uses the same tools extracted from the official Dev.Box? Possibilities...

Another thing: Using a Broadband adapter to connect the DC to PC, you will have the serial port free (Broadband adapter is the expensive way, THIS CABE and THIS CABE are the cheap way). If you are connected to the Dreamcast using the Broadband adapter, there's some benefit to using a SD Card from the Dreamcast during a programming test?
20.06.2012 19:20
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
Development programs? - rouken - 19.06.2012, 18:50
RE: Development programs? - rouken - 20.06.2012 19:20
RE: Development programs? - SWAT - 21.06.2012, 07:46
RE: Development programs? - rouken - 21.06.2012, 19:46
RE: Development programs? - SWAT - 22.06.2012, 09:38