Создать ответ 

Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
Just bought the new SD Adapter from China!
Автор Сообщение
DJ VECTORMAN Не на форуме
Пользователь

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщ.
RE: Just bought the new SD Adapter from China!
Dingo how are my facts wrong, 8 commercial games and some emus work THATS IT now you claim homebrews work YET THIS PINNED THREAD ON THIS SITE SAYS NO, im getting info from here.

You cant understand if my gd-rom broke how sd card could be helpful...really? Obviously if gd broke my dc would NOT run games without sd.

Stop telling me to calm down, im calm.

Thank you for answering dos question respectfully though. However,

This is a prick statement :

"Many of them are clearly assumptions made by a person who has no experience using the SDcard, and doesn't clearly understand it's purpose. People have tried to explain it to you but you won't relent in your inaccurate preconceptions of the device and what it's intended use is."

I know its a sd card ada, people play some commercial games on it ,it can fit in your pocket instead carrying scratching your gd rom games. It runs some emus like nesternes. Theres 4 versions of adapters controller plug, 3 serial back dc adapters. But does the 32gb card work yet? If so what brand card should i get with that adapter?

Im not being negative towards sd at all, i clrealy said i have nothing against it and im interested in it, im just telling it how it is from how the pinned thread was before it was edited. If others online come here i dont want them thinking it can run/fit all best dc gd games, emus, homebrews, etc all on 1 32gb card PERFECTLY WITH NO SOUND ERRORS ETC.

Dont degrade me because theres discjuggler alc120 nero burn questions with dreamshell, im awaiting the newer version, i just hope it has clear instructions.

Another prick statement :
"Actually you have been very negative about it's ability to run commercial games (something it was never intended to do in the first place.) I seem to recall you posting "It only runs 2 commercial games and won't run home-brew". These are certainly -NOT- facts. in this very post I am quoting you are about to mock the cards 'abilities' as you understand (though incorrectly) them in a very condescending way. If that's not being 'negative' then I guess the dictionary is wrong."

Im telling it how it is, from pinned thread on this site, i want to get a sd card, but after reading that thread i see no point right now. Obviously im new to this, so instead of being a prick how about just trying to help like Anthony does respectfully with me.

Ok where is this "1st_read.bin" in cd dc dl game file, im not great with computers so stop mocking me. Also whats best site to dl WORKING gd dc games?

Actually theres like 5 threads where people were confused about how to burn dreamshell correctly.

Thx answering emus questions respectfully as well. But thx for Anthony for giving me links, many others emu had errors when i searched on google so thx ant.

Also Dingo i see nothing wrong with a spoon fed tutorial on all this with links and instructions in future. If you wanna degrade me or insult me or make assumptions im not calm or say info i got info from pinned thread wrong, thats, fine, however im hoping you can answer a couple of question i asked you in this post respectfully. Thx
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03.03.2011 в 07:05, отредактировал пользователь DJ VECTORMAN.)
03.03.2011 06:48
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: Just bought the new SD Adapter from China! - DJ VECTORMAN - 03.03.2011 06:48