SD Adaptor for English users
Автор Сообщение
networkguy Не на форуме
Новичок

Рейтинг: 0
Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщ.
RE: SD Adaptor for English users
By the way anthony, I just saw your thread about how you ordered the adaptor from china, and noticed that was 3 months ago, and in another thread you mention that they say it will be shipped after chinese new year... I could have one made up and shipped in 24 hours haha youd just have to solder it in yourself but its honestly not hard, I wish I could get plugs and I'd make these myself for english speakers to deal with, as it seems such a hassle going through buyfromtaobao, then taobao, to the guy, and then back through them to get it to you! So if they stuff you round let me know.
You also mentioned about his ultimate mod featuring VGA port etc. I have been doing these for quite a while now, not just on dreamcast but all consoles, and it is quite popular here in New Zealand, where all machines are PAL. Its not hard to find instructions to do, but otherwise I could maybe help you out.

If these could even just play resident evil at full speed off SD, I would be so happy Smile By the way, the only mod I havent done on dreamcast is the bios mod but I want to so badly! Can someone point me to some good instructions?
28.01.2011 07:23
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: SD Adaptor for English users - networkguy - 28.01.2011 07:23

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)