DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: ISO Loader 0.6.x Beta
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Fo revolt and vampire chronicle for matching service and probably other games there is a loop issue @megavolt85 find in the last 0.7.x loader.
I don't know if it's possible to import here.

It's good to try also homebrews.
CDDA works with Incoming and Mr. Driller with the new 0.6.8 loader. 0x8c000100 with DMA for Mr. Driller and 0x8cf80000 for Incoming. Unfortunately Mr. Driller has a rather annoying bug where the low oxygen alarm will never stop once it starts.
4 wheel thunder good for me.
Toy commander doesn't boot.
Looney toons Space race doens't boot.
Kao the kangaroo freeze during intro or beginning of a game
Sturmwind read error message in game
Virtua cop 2 freeze at executing during boot.
Xeno crisis run but non music.
Zia black screen after langage selection
Shenmue 2 black screen.

Sorry guys at now i find any new good preset

Something strange, when i boot a game, the disc start to turn again.

Extra test super Mario 64 run with sound a little better than gdemu but still not good need game fix for aica with opengl.
Tested more games with 0.6.8 and got some good results:

Centipede - CDDA music now works! - 0x8c000100
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX- CDDA music now works! - 0x8cfe8000
Last Blade 2 - Now boots! - 0x8c000100 + DMA

The CDDA music worked with these games but caused them to freeze:

Flag to Flag
Razor Freestyle Scooter
The CDDA music worked with these games but caused them to freeze:

Flag to flag
Razor freestyle scooter
Kao the kangaroo

For kap the freeze is a little random, intro, difficulty screen or beginning of the game.
It looks we are close to the good preset for those games.

Well done @pcwzrd13 last blade 2 have fantastic musics Big Grin
(08.11.2020 03:50)fafadou писал(а): [ -> ]Shenmue 2 black screen.

Both Shenmue boots for me at 0x8cfe0000 with true async DMA
Next v0.6.9 Beta.
- Added CDDA buffer memory control.

Console command param description:
Код:
-m, --buffer     -Buffer mode or memory address
    0 = static (default, uses some hardcoded memory variants)
    1 = dynamic (ingame memory allocation)
    0x = address (specify valid address)

New param available only from console command yet.
As example, POD Speedzone CDDA works with ingame dynamic memory allocation.
https://youtu.be/--iWqhPBRS4

I need help for improving dynamic memory allocation:
https://github.com/DC-SWAT/DreamShell/bl...?ts=4#L494
KATANA SDK is different so in games can be different code for malloc. We should find values for all SDK versions.
Culdcept II works on the 0.6.8 loader (0x8c000100 + DMA). Previously it only worked on 0.7. I had occasional freezing issues with the game on 0.7 with a HDD so maybe it will be better on 0.6. Played for a bit and didn't have any problems.

@SWAT Any chance you can make a version of the 0.6.9 loader with "Dynamic" enabled by default? Would make it easier so the command wouldn't have to be entered every time.
Oh thanks@SWAT Smile

Shenmue 2 has cdda during yu Suzuki and am2 on first disc.
Very short.

I did some tries for kao the kangaroo, with 0.6.8
But non issue...

Tomorrow i'll go on with 0.6.9 !
(08.11.2020 23:19)pcwzrd13 писал(а): [ -> ]@SWAT Any chance you can make a version of the 0.6.9 loader with "Dynamic" enabled by default? Would make it easier so the command wouldn't have to be entered every time.

I can. But you can try not only dynamic. If game freezes with dynamic (maybe unsupported KATANA SDK), you can try specify memory address manually.
See for memory selection algorithm:

https://github.com/DC-SWAT/DreamShell/bl...?ts=4#L135

btw, I see a bug Big Grin
Dynamic doesn't used if loader in high memory... I'll fix it soon.
v0.6.9 Beta 2
- Rewrite memory selection algorithm.
https://github.com/DC-SWAT/DreamShell/bl...?ts=4#L134

Also I made loaders with hardcoded dynamic buffer memory.
Yeah @SWAT thanks Smile

Not sure to understand what Dynamic is ?... Could you explain it to me please ?

@SWAT, did you build the 0.6.8 and 0.6.9 loaders from 0.6.0 like 0.6.1 gcc 7.1 or from 0.6.6x beta ?
It's just in order to know if they can run shenmue I. But don't worry I'll try it too. I'm asking for that because like Shenmue II, Shenmue I has two shorts cdda during AM2 and yu Suzuki logos.
It's great you build also a new sd loader, there are for sure some improvements we don't have seen yet Smile
(09.11.2020 13:32)fafadou писал(а): [ -> ]Not sure to understand what Dynamic is ?... Could you explain it to me please ?

Ingame memory allocation. It uses KATANA SDK memory management functions (search it in binary) to allocating buffer for CDDA playback instead of using a hardcoded memory locations that can conflict with game.

(09.11.2020 13:32)fafadou писал(а): [ -> ]@SWAT, did you build the 0.6.8 and 0.6.9 loaders from 0.6.0 like 0.6.1 gcc 7.1 or from 0.6.6x beta ?
It's just in order to know if they can run shenmue I. But don't worry I'll try it too. I'm asking for that because like Shenmue II, Shenmue I has two shorts cdda during AM2 and yu Suzuki logos.

Shenmue 1 and 2 works for me on 0.6.8 and 0.6.9, but CDDA still doesn't works.

(09.11.2020 13:32)fafadou писал(а): [ -> ]It's great you build also a new sd loader, there are for sure some improvements we don't have seen yet

To archives I put SD loaders too.
Last question what is the file isoldr.klf you join in the loader pack please ?
The music in POD seems to work perfectly with 0.6.9! :-)

I tried Monaco Online as well and while it seems to work initially, the game will reset the Dreamcast when you exit a race. Regular Monaco gives me a black screen shortly after booting. Both games might work with a different loader memory (I used 0x8cfe8000).

@SWAT I wonder if you could use the same dynamic memory allocation for the loader memory as well?
Just 2 fast tests with ide dynamic version of 0.6.9 :
Kao the kangaroo run with cdda (maybe a very little cdda crash after a moment but not sure)
Dma, true Sync, cdda, memory 0x8c0000100

Toy commander same config run with cdda !

Derserve longer test, but
Master @Swat, thanks !
Toy Commander and Toy Racer ALMOST work but unfortunately both are prone to freezing. Sad I only tried 0x8c0000100 with both though. Maybe a different loader memory would fix it.

Edit: Both games will usually freeze when pressing Start while in the game. Probably because this pauses the music. A good way to test it is to repeatedly pause the game.

Edit 2: Toy Commander will sometimes freeze before starting a mission.
Toy Commander runs on 0x8C00400 with 0.6.9 loader dyn
Toy Commander & Toy Racer > Random freeze in option when you change music (jukebox).

Maybe find the good memory...
Which version of ISO Loader is best to use with SD card and how do I install it?
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
URL ссылки