DC-SWAT Forum

Полная версия: Suggestions (предложения)
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
An other thing,I saw your "Youtube",and In a video you put "Katana" and not AUTO.

It's better?

In my list,the games don't work (in red)..you think it's the setting is not correct..maybe put Katana..or it's just not compatible yet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1719450497
(09.12.2016 00:43)dragoncity писал(а): [ -> ]It's better?

no
Have you seen my video?
yes, need more test, may be problem with G1ATA mod
Hey,

What is your future project? (Megavolt and SWAT) Smile

New compatibility for games don't work? Smile
(13.12.2016 18:04)dragoncity писал(а): [ -> ]New compatibility for games don't work? Smile

no
(29.10.2016 02:15)dragoncity писал(а): [ -> ]So this is my batch for convert easily many GDI in GDI OPT Wink

Batch Optimize GDI

Put all your games GDI in the same folder.
Copy my "package" inside.

Launch Batch Optimize GDI.bat

Big Grin
Let me ask you a question: does your script convert video files in any way? Does it change their bitrate and quality?
this script for convert gdi dump with bin data tracks to gdi dump with iso data tracks
(27.04.2017 19:19)crystallize писал(а): [ -> ]Let me ask you a question: does your script convert video files in any way? Does it change their bitrate and quality?

Nothing change, all files in the GDI keep untouched. This is just optimization for GDI format, nothing more.
Here's my few ideas about improving Dreamshell.

Botton Y go to settings
Botton Y come back to file list
Botton B exit

When I use Gplay, and put selfboot MILCD, and boot it, the screen is moved to the buttom, and there's black strip on the top of the screen.

Could you implement compression for DS_CORE.BIN like in
UPX: (the Ultimate Packer for eXecutables)?

Could you change font color in speedtest to black. When I use composite cable, it's hard to distinguish speed measure.
Please separate dragoncity's optimizer into new thread.
I asked "Megavolt" but it say not possible,but maybe it exist a CDI or a "command" for change the language when you have removed "Sega Bios" and you have only "Dreamshell bios"

Change that in fact directly with Dreamshell Bios

[Изображение: fran%e7ais.jpg]
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
URL ссылки